Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Capturing ideas evolved

OK, I thought when I figured out how to send and organize ideas using my cell phone and gmail that I had reached the end of my quest for a better mind trap. Well, that was before I set up my google voice account.

I haven't even started to tap the potential of this little miracle of modern technology, but I do know that all I have to do now is call and leave a voicemail about whatever idea or thought I have and voila! google voice transcribes the message into text. I don't have to worry about forgetting anything before I finish texting it.

While the transcriptions are less than perfect (spelling errors), I still get my ideas down in a third of the time it takes to write or text them.

What's next? google "thought"? I could just think about an idea and it would be recorded and transcribed somewhere in cyberspace...hmmm

~t

No comments: